1) Jamaican writer Marlon James won the 2015 Man Booker Prize for Fiction.
2) 26th October observed as World Polio Day observed globally
3) Deepika Kumari won silver medal in Archery World Cup Final
4) Dreaming Big: My Journey to Connect India by Sam Pitroda
5) Novak Djokovic won 2015 Shanghai Rolex Masters tennis title
6) DRDO Missile Complex renamed as Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex
7) Hockey India signed three years partnership with Sports Authority of India
8) UNESCO released Gender and Education for All 2000-2015 report
9) WHO released Global Status Report on Road Safety 2015
10) PM Narendra Modi inaugurated IDFC Bank
11) Uttar Pradesh Government launched mobile app mSehat for health workers
12) Novak Djokovic defeated Rafael Nadal to win 2015 China Open Men’s Singles title
13) Sania Mirza-Martina Hingis won women's doubles title of China Open
14) British Formula One driver Lewis Hamilton won 2015 Formula 1 Russian Grand Prix title
15) India won four-match Men’s Hockey Test series against New Zealand by 2-1 margin
16) Tapan Ray appointed to Board of Securities and Exchange Board of India
17) NGT directed commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay Pollution Tax in addition to toll
18) Union Cabinet approved Protocol on Double Taxation Avoidance with Israel and Vietnam
19) Second phase of Mission Indradhanush launched in 352 districts. The second phase of the programme aims at achieving more than 90 per cent full immunization in the country by 2020.
20) 6 october observed as World Habitat Day observed across the world
21) Telangana government announced 50 percent subsidy on purchase of seeds
22) Tunisian National Dialogue Quartet won the Nobel Peace Prize 2015.
23) Belarusian author Svetlana Alexievich won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature.
24) Microeconomist Angus Deaton won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Economics.
25) Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine-2015 - The prize was divided between William C Campbell (Ireland) and Satoshi Omura (Japan)
26) 2015 Nobel Prize in Chemistry: Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich and Aziz Sancar.
27) Arthur B McDonald and Takaaki Kajita shared 2015 Nobel Prize in Physics.
28) Shashank Manohar elected BCCI President
29) GAIL to take 10 percent stake in TAPI natural gas pipeline project
30) 3rd October observed as International Day of Non-Violence observed across the world
31) Palestinian flag hoisted at UN headquarters for the first time
32) The stamp was released as part of the 125th birth anniversary celebrations of Ambedkar, and is aimed at making the world aware of his work as a champion of the underprivileged.